In addition to traditional cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures. Dr. Armenta offers a wide variety of new less invasive alternatives. Dr. Armenta's private practice offers the advantage of an in-office surgical suite with modern services without the additional costs of having procedures at the hospital. The office is equipped with a Co2 laser for variety of cosmetic procedures. Botox, Radiance, Restylene, Thermage, Micropeel and Power peel are also provided in our office.
- Rhytidectomy (Facelift)
- "I do not need that" This is the most common reaction of most people to this procedure, perhaps thinking that you will look
unnaturally tight, to shiny or fake appearance. I ask you to see some representative examples of my face lift results if you click on
(before and after) and compare. This is the present state of the art on facial rejuvenation. We treat this procedure as the ultimate piece
of art work, that deserves to be accomplished with perfection on every detail.
Through the years we have incorporated many techniques to this procedure in order to offer to each person the most suitable and appropriate treatment. The modern concept of rejuvenation (2005) is not just to lift and tighten like in the old times, but to reshape the three dimensional volume of the face. For each person we change the areas that have lost volume and decrease the areas that have sagged. This process could include: tightening of the muscles under the neck, suspension of muscles, liposuction of the thick areas of the face and neck, or adding tissue to different areas. The lip elevation, or lip enhancement is needed in some cases, modification of the cheek or chin done with implants might be an option. This makes the procedure not just a lift but a rejuvenation, reshaping the face volume giving it a more pleasant appearance in a natural way.
During your consultation we will be suggesting also other alternatives or components that could be used in each particular case. Such as Resurfacing with laser, Dermabrasion or >Fillers.
- My practice keeps up to date on the most advanced technologies and treatments that help my patients maintain a youthful appearance. In keeping with that tradition I am proud to announce the introduction of the Thermacool TC system. A new radio frequency based device designed to tighten tissue and improve the appearance of your skin. This is a non surgical procedure using radio waves to heat the deep skin tissues (dermis) without damaging the surface. The results appear gradually one to three months post procedure. I will show you results with photos and on our own staff members. It doesn't produce a drastic effect as the face-lift surgery, but is a quick non surgical alternative. It was very well demonstrated in The Good Morning America show. It is the choice of many patients. The FDA has approved the treatment in 2004 and has also been called Thermalift, Therma Cool, Radiothermoplasty. With the combination of procedures available today we assure to find alternatives suitable to your needs.
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid lift)
- This common facial cosmetic surgical procedure restores your eyes to a brighter, more youthful and less tired appearance by removing excess skin, fat and muscle from your upper and lower eyelids . A good recent addendum to our armamentarium is the suture only eyebrow elevation, (Brow pexy) with only a needlepoint opening incision. With a lot less cost and recovery this has become a favorite choice. In addition to this surgery Thermage could be used to smooth smaller wrinkles, so it is a logical combination of procedures.
- Forehead Lift
- Is the most aggressive form of rejuvenation for your forehead and eyebrows. It reduces furrows and frown lines and raises drooping eyebrows. As an alternative to this we could use a filler for those lines. See Fillers below.
- Chemical Peels and Laser Resurfacing
- Chemical Peels and Laser Resurfacing can smooth the fine wrinkles and blemishes that cannot be removed by a facelift. At present time we are able to use the CO2 Laser set at Ultra Pulse mode that make the recovery time very short giving the same excellent results as the old CO2 Laser.
- The injection of collagen has become obsolete due to the introduction of better new fillers such as Radiasse, Juvederm, Artefill, Elevess, Perlane, or Restylene. All of them are useful erasing fine lines on the face.
- Facial Implants
- Many types of implants are available to enhance your facial landmarks nose, chin, cheek and jaw line.
- This is an injection that paralyzes the muscles that produce the wrinkles. We have many years of experience with this product. At present we combine the use of Botox with Fillers giving you a combination of a less invasive alternative or quick fix, instead of surgical procedure.
- Nose Job
- Are you dissatisfied with your nose because you feel it's too large or crooked? Do you feel your profile could be improved? Then you might want to consider rhinoplasty, a common form of cosmetic surgery that can be done to reduce the size of your nose, straighten it, or reshape it in other ways.
- By liposuction we can remove areas of undesirable pockets of fat in practically any area of the body. Additionally, as a different alternative, we can sculpture your arms of thighs obtain a very desirable result by removing extra skin with procedures like Brachioplasty (arm lift), or thigh plasty ( high lift ). The abdominal muscles are tightened and moved to obtain a firm new waist line with the abdominoplasty, and a new belly button is made. Dr Armenta has developed the "scar-less new navel" that will be the center of your new contoured tummy with no external scar, unlike the traditional tummy tucks done elsewhere.
- Tummy Tuck
- Achieving a flatter, tighter abdominal area is a goal for many people, women and men alike. There are a variety of reasons why someone may be dissatisfied with his or her waistline and abdomen, and the “tummy tuck” procedure, or abdominoplasty, might be an appropriate option for achieving a slimmer, more aesthetically appealing abdominal contour.